|Public Insurance & Pension Plan Division||076-443-2064|
|Citizen’s Welfare Division, Osawano Administration Service Center||076-467-5811|
|Citizen’s Welfare Division, Oyama AdministrationService Center||076-483-1214|
|Citizen’s Welfare Division, Yatsuo Administration Service Center||076-455-2461|
|Citizen’s Welfare Division, Fuchu Administration Service Center||076-465-2114|
|Yamada Administrative District Center||076-457-2111|
|Hosoiri Administrative District Center||076-485-2111|
| or City Community Center|
The national health insurance program caters to people who are registered in Toyama City and do not belong to other health insurance programs. Family members who live together should apply for the same insurance.
You should submit a “Withdrawal from Insurance” notice when you move out of Toyama City.
Under the national health insurance program, the insured pays 30% of the medical expenses to the cashier of the hospital, clinic or other medical institution where they have received medical treatment. The national health insurance system covers the remaining 70%.
You should submit your health insurance certificate to the reception desk of the medical institution when you go for treatment the first time and every first visit in a month.